Sunday, July 1, 2012

To Infinity and Beyond

Everyone has seen them, they are state outline tattoos. There are a lot of people with lots of love for certain spots on the map and wanna show it off to the world. Emily had been to the shop and gotten a Simba from the lion king tattoo earlier in the week. I gave her a lesson in character names because I know way to much about Disney movies. Even after giving her a hard time and joking around she came back to get this outline from me. Guess which state? Yup its the upper half of Michigan! Who has ever seen one of these? We added an infinity loop around her home town to add that extra homie touch, on the opposing leg she has the lovely MN outline. After doing this I've decided to try an do an outline of all the 50 states! I'm on my way!


Another infinity loop? Thats right. This was a late entry as Kristin and her friends came in right before close. She was a Beam of light and had so much positive energy it was contagious. She was on her was to Moldova to take care of orphans. Yes folks she is that kind of caring person, I personally would just right a check but some people get up of the couch and make life happen. She is one of these people and   it was pretty incredible to get to meet her and her friends. We all shared our philosophies on life and spirituality, I made them laugh, they made me laugh, and we tattooed late into the night but what a fun time it was. The tattoo took three times as long as it should have because of all the conversations and joking happening. So here it is, the bible passage she wanted with the infinity loop, facing her so she can be reminded of it all the time. Safe travels Kristin.