Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gay Pride and Wizards

Well folks Pride was this weekend and I suspect many of you are just now recovering from all the magic and love that was in the air, maybe a few spirited beverages in there as well. Although Pride might be over I still have a fantastic story for you from the weekend. Two lovely young ladies named Eva And Lynn came in and got the human rights project logo. Basically a plus sign for those of you who are unfamiliar with the project or movement. But if u turn it sideways it a pause button to freeze time in that perfect moment when they fell in love (yes I came up with that second one). They are madly in love and were as cute as a flying miniature elephant in a tree wearing a bow! We all had some laughs talked and I found out they were figure skaters who knew a fellow skater that I went to highschool with. It's a small world folks so hug and love everyone you meet!


Later in my day a few Pride visitors came in to the shop and wouldn't you know it they were super big Harry Potter fan's, as I'am one as well it seemed like destiny. Well Michelle was a Potter fan and her friend loved Snape from Slytherin (you can boo). Of course I couldn't bring myself to do the Snape tattoo so I did this awesome Harry Potter glasses and lightning bolt tattoo on Michelle. I didn't realize till later that it was her first tattoo, which she sat perfectly for. It was one of the funniest tattoos ever despite its simplistic nature. Also take note of others online and notice my Harry Potter scar goes the right way! Loved all the people I got to meet on this awesome Pride weekend!