Sunday, July 15, 2012

Whats The Time?

I had a young lady come in and wanted a pocket watch. We drew this up and added some roses for spice. She already had the writing from years ago but we worked around it. The clock is also set to an ultra special time that she specified and which she will have to tell you about sometime. I loved doing this pocket watch but didn't realize how simple yet intricate a pocket watch can be. Hopefully she loves her new tattoo and look forward to more fun tattoos in the coming weeks.


Later in the week two up-beat young ladies came in and asked about best friend tattoos. I asked if they had any idea what they wanted and one of them pulls out a keychain with two peas in a pod! Can u imagine a cutter keychain containing vegetables? I can't! They mentioned a family they had to go find in uptown and said they would be back, I drew up this little adorable pea pod. They came back with mom, dad, and little brother in tow. Sarah did the one friend and I did the other, so it was a simultaneous tattoo friendshipathon. After the tattoos finished I stenciled a hug design on her little brothers back in a temporary tattoo fashion. Great family and a fun day. Also a fun fact.....these two young ladies have worked at three jobs together! How does that even happen?!