Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ancient Fun!

Well after a slow monday my day almost ended in that same fashion....a slow boring death. Lucky for me there is a few fun time customers out there in the world who come to me with awesome ideas. I did an Eye of Horus on my friend Joel awhile back and today a friends of his came and let me draw this organic bio-mech type eye. I never do things in the bio-mech or organic style but always loved it. Getting to take this tentative step out into the water was a blast and I look forward to exploring more of this type of work in my free time.


After doing this ancient tattoo we got ancient at the shop. Frog, Shawn, And Myself all at a cheddar flavored cricket to get in touch with the old ancient Egyptian ways and become next level food connoisseur like all those shows you see on the travel channel. We went next door to the coffee shop to see if we could get one of the lovely barista to eat one and guess what? she mowed down the other five that were left! Some people are just in tune with nature and some people are picky.


The proof of my manly open minded taste buds are in the photographic proof! Well Let me tell u it was like eating the most stale piece of semi popped popcorn imaginable!