Monday, July 2, 2012

Late Nights

The days have been excruciatingly long and hot recently which has been making folks flock to the beach here in uptown. With all the water sports fun people like to show up as the suns going down when its gets cooler for there weekly fix of permanent illustrations on the skin. Bryan came in and wanted to start a little chest piece for his grandma Rosemary. We drew this up and got the ball rolling. Eventually underneath we will add some elements like flowers and other things that remind him of her and how fantastic she was. 


First tattoos are a big deal and big event. Emily is a language arts teacher and thought about her first tattoo for a while and decided on a seashell. She came in and I had to have her wait till I finished Bryan's tattoo. Emily and her friend waited patiently and I told her I would  go above and beyond because I loved everything about her idea! Which is true of every tattoo I do folks, always strive for magic! We drew this up and a short time later she had her very first very cute little shell tattoo on her wrist. Hopefully a wrist tattoo won't get her fired or hurt her getting teaching jobs. If I ruined your career Emily I'm sorry but at least you have a super rad seashell!