Monday, July 30, 2012

A Rat and A Bird

Hey folks here is a super secret sneak peak at some cheesy goodness happening on a patron of mine. She has got such memorable tattoos from me as Dory from finding Nemo and Grrr from Invader Zim. Sarah was back in the other day to do this little mouse and keep the wheels rolling on her leg sleeve. She heals like a champ and sits like a tree in the forest. 


Also on a side note for the day I did some super cute lightning bugs with big lightbulb butts. No pic for now on those but keep the peepers pealed and find some time to check back. The big news of the day wasn't the fresh mouse magic or even the upcoming tidbit about the bird in hand. The news of the day is I met one of the greatest wrestlers of all time! The one and only ANIMAL from the Legion of Doom. If u don't now about the spiked shoulder pad wearing, greatest tag team Champion of all time I suggest getting a clue! I admit I went crazy fan a little but held back my big smile as long as I could. What a fantastic day! 

Now to the bottom story or last one of the day. The beautiful lashes or sam as she is known to some found this helpless baby bird and went full on mother nature. She is determined to keep it safe and love it and feed it. I wish her the best of luck and hope she gets this little feathered dude back in the tree tops flying high and eating worms soon!