Thursday, August 23, 2012

Intercontinental

My Friday was awesome, which would be most of the masses Monday. I got to do the second tattoo on miss Michelle and her first one is a personal favorite of mine. Its harry potter glasses with a lightning bolt on her foot which is awesome if you love harry potter like I do. She wants to be the hero of her own story and if its in writing it must be true! Some small writing to keep her reminded of that fact.


Also tattooed her friend Samantha who is an english teacher in South Korea! Which was an honor because it was my first tattoo on someone who lived on another continent! I'm pretty sure its the first little seed of me becoming and intercontinental tattoo artist. I forgot to take pics so they have bandages on them which is lame I know but hey what a fun Friday!


And if my Friday wasn't already awesome enough seeing some of my favorite customers a group of camp counselors came in to get there first tattoos. Shawn tattooed one of them and I got to tattoo Amanda who is from England. Yup folks my second intercontinental tattoo of the day. Amanda sat like a champ for this little feather and sand me lion king songs while her friend from Ireland held her hand. She was unbelievably hilarious despite only understanding every other world! These campers where the most entertaining people I've ever had the pleasure of tattooing and being a showman/entertainer of people myself it was rad to end my day with this tattoo.