Monday, August 27, 2012

Animals!

Animal bonanza this week! Got to start an awesome half sleeve with a big fat cardinal and bleeding heart flowers. The cardinal is her mom and the flowers are for her brothers and sisters. I never get to do trees but I really love doing them! So don't forget to see me for some nature goodness. Still got a little ways to go to finish this but what fun!


This was done today and it was the day after his honeymoon. He is an avid out doors men and loves rabbit hunting. This was just a black rabbit originally but we added some dimension and had a little fun. I would love to do these kinds of tattoos all day. He sat like a champ and I look forward to seeing him back here in the future.


Well the animal parade continues with a fun sparrow silhouette with a twist. Well its actually not much of a silhouette but this tiny twins fan came in and I couldn't let her get the blobby black, squished head, no beak bird tattoo picture she brought in. She gave me a little freedom and we settled on this fun little design. Can my week get any better?