Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving LIVES!

Well folks it was a busy busy day on thanksgiving at the bakeshop. To say it was pandemonium might be an understatement but we'll let pandemonium take it. Sold out of every pie you could name and stores where calling us saying "dude can you spare some pies?" Not a single pie remained except those diabetic friendly pies that are called sugar free. Have no idea if they taste good or not but people seemed reluctant to take the chance. There were several stories that happened some good some bad and some just not Worth mentioning so keep reading.

This is a crime scene photo. A small little kid fell into the wooden display. You can see the drops of blood from his split open forehead. Also his greasy hand print from where he tried but failed to stop his fall, complete with dropped half eaten donut. The poor kid was gushing blood so when I heard his screams I ran got paper towels, band aids, and a bag of ice per his fathers request. I was moving like wind and couldn't be stopped from helping until......one of those horrible people who just sucks at life jumped in. His mom, aunt, grandma, or whoever she was to him asks not for assistance or to get help but starts lecturing me on how she can sue! Unbelievable that she says this to me the guy helping I told her she was horrible and the worst kinda person, took pictures of the crime scene and went about my day. It's a longer story but didn't wanna dwell on grumpy jerks. So heres some cakes!

Some adorable and fun cake.

Making more magic with some princess scenery.

Babies make people smile and these twins are bringing sunshine with them!

If you don't know who the nature boy Ric Flair is then you are being demoted from awesome to just cool.

Well not pictured is the two cakes I whipped up in under five minutes each to make some customers special requests happen. I can't say no when requested to make a cake even if there is no time. Just hope everyone had a dope Thanksgiving. Since I was so far from home I spent the holiday in a hilarious and cliched fashion. I went and got drunk at the local bar and shot the shit with all the other single people with nowhere to go! It was fun and a nice change of pace but still missed all my family and friends back in Minnesnowda. Happy belated Thanksgiving!