Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's a Double dose of Sugar

This is a summer favorite of mine to make that some awesome unknown customer ordered! Vegetarians welcome to partake of this delicious meatless burger. It's quite mouth watering I must say, I think I'm in love with making food shaped like other food. I also Love doing food tattoos...HINT HINT!


At the last Minute before I was supposed to leave these customers came in and ordered a rad Lightning Mcqueen cake. Was so excited to do it, I didn't even realize I had five minutes till my day was done. What else could I do? stay a little longer and added some Zazz to this already Zazz laden cake.

Here's some close up action of the sweet grassy burnout Lightning Mcqueen is doing.


Mater making some dust or moving dirt, just depends on how your imagination words. Mine works laterally as well as horizontally, also in space just in case you were wondering.